Here is the list of participating Wawa Markets for the 2012 Cookie Program. See below for information regarding Wawa Cookie Booths:
- Wawa Corporate has already sent a confirmation letter to their store managers, alerting them to the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Specified Dates: February 11 and February 12
- Specified Time Slots: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. This timeframe is firm. Service Units can decide how they'd like to break up timeslots between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. All Wawa booths will be located outside of the store, so please tell your troops to dress accordingly.
- Wawa will not supply tables and chairs. Your troops will need to bring their own.
- Message from Wawa concerning Cookie Booths: "Individuals that will be representing your organization during solicitation must be at least 10 feet away from the main entrance door and remain in the location designated by the Store Manager on Duty. No solicitation is permitted inside the store. A solicitor’s vehicle must be parked in the space directly in front of the solicitors and must remain there unless the manager requests that it be moved. An adult must be present at all times if minors are making the solicitation (only two minors are permitted at any time). All participants agree to abide by all rules and restrictions imposed generally by Wawa or by the Store Manager on duty. The solicitation must be limited between the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm."