Mystery Tour Invitations have already been mailed out. If there are girls that have qualified for the Mystery Tour, but have not yet received an invitation, please notify Lindsay Guyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recognitions listed below are being mailed out this week directly to troop leaders. These items should be distributed as soon as possible for the qualifying girls, as some of the girls would like to use these vouchers immediately.
- Adventure Credit Vouchers (Expire 10/31/12)
- Membership Vouchers (Expire 10/31/12)-these must be attached to a paper registration form.
- 500 Club Picnic Invitations Qualifying girls may register here. Login, type "500" in the search box and register for one of the three 500 Club Picnics.
Older Girl Travel Vouchers will remain at GSEP with Barb Bankert. If there is a Girl Scout who qualified for the Older Girl Travel plan, please feel free to contact Barb Bankert at email@example.com with any questions.
Thank You Certificates can be printed and distributed to girls who participated in the 2012 Cookie Program.
Other recognition items will be shipped to the SUCMs sometime in May. The SUCM will be provided with a spreadsheet indicating which recognition items should go to which troop.
- April 15: Bling Your Booth Photos due by 5:30 PM! Online entry form can be found at http://www.gsep.org/bling/bling-your-booth.php. Voting on GSEP Thin Mints for finalists begins on April 20 and will last through May 20, 2012.
- April 15: 5=52 Customer Contest entries due.
- May 15: All outstanding parent debt must be submitted to GSEP by this date. This is the last day that parent debt from the Cookie Program will be accepted.